Missouri has one of the best conceal and carry laws in the country and we are proud to teach it. The state’s certification is honored in 37 states and requires 8 hours of training. Aim True can help you navigate the LLC law and certify you to carry.
The course will cover all the necessary components, including:
(1) Handgun safety in the classroom, at home, on the firing range and while carrying the firearm;
(2) A physical demonstration performed by the applicant that demonstrated his or her ability to safely load and unload either a revolver or a semiautomatic pistol and demonstrated his or her marksmanship with either firearm;
(3) The basic principles of marksmanship;
(4) Care and cleaning of concealable firearms;
(5) Safe storage of firearms at home;
(6) The requirements of this state for obtaining a concealed carry permit from the sheriff of the individual’s county of residence.
(7) A live firing exercise of sufficient duration for each applicant to fire either a revolver or a semiautomatic pistol, from a standing position or its equivalent, a minimum of twenty rounds from the handgun at a distance of seven yards from a B-27 silhouette target or an equivalent target;
(8) A live-fire test administered to the applicant while the instructor was present of twenty rounds from either a revolver or a semiautomatic pistol from a standing position or its equivalent at a distance from a B-27 silhouette target, or an equivalent target, of seven yards.
We will make sure that you are comfortable and prepared to carry and understand how to safely operate your firearm. From novice shooter to veteran firearms expert, all are welcome.